My boyfriends new job has secured him 2 good friends in the space of 2 weeks, with a more casual friends he chats to.
He's made a friend who 23 with 2 kids. Said friend has been in prison for racism (which made me raise an eyebrow) but loves his fishing and seems like a decent enough guy (minus the previous racism conviction).
The point of going on about all this is he told me today that this friend said something to him that made me laugh so hard. He apparently asked my boyfriend how long we'd been together (referring to me as Ben's 'misses'). When he heard how long we've been together his exact words were "you should get her up the duff kid, its great".
Now I bug Ben about having kids quite a lot. I can't wait to be a Mum but we've made an agreement to wait until he's 25 (I'll be 27 - a bit later than I'd like but I'll talk him round). Maybe his new friend will help me convince him that 24 is a good age for him to be a Dad....
It just made me giggle because its not often you get guys convincing other guys to be parents. Or at least not the guys I know.
Just for my entertainment, here is a picture of Ben in his new work trousers.

No comments:
Post a Comment