Thursday, 6 June 2013

Another day at the beach

 Yet another day spent in the sunshine down at the beach. That's three in a row now, definitely can't complain!

day 1 I went on my own, day 2 was with the fabulous best friend and day 3 was with a friend from uni. I have friends at uni!! Took me about a year and a half but I managed it.

I find making friends strangely hard to do. I've never been that type that has found it easy to fit in well with people, especially other women. Men are just easier creatures to understand and are more forward, leading to a lack of back stabbing and bitching which suits me fine.

Yet here I am with my three main friends at uni being girls. I feel a little personal victory at this. I hadn't even realised that two of them, including the girl in the photo, considered me as close a friend as they do until very recently; which is always a lovely feeling.

Unfortunately tomorrow is a day of cleaning and packing before we head down to the parents house for the weekend. Fingers crossed I manage to catch at least 20 minutes in the sunshine.


No comments:

Post a Comment