Wednesday, 5 June 2013

Future dreams

The best friend is coming over today and I can't wait! I'm actually struggling to remember the last time I saw her and she gives the most amazing hugs so I can't wait. I'm glaring at the clock wishing time to go faster!

Despite knowing we're going to get chance to catch up today we still sat on fb chat last night and had a good natter, mainly about how much we miss each other. I wanted to include part of our conversation into this blog so we have a record of what our dream are.

  • Babe
    Amazon is recommending that I buy 1050s style dresses.
    Wow I want to!
    I really want to!
  • Me
    OOO i found a vintage dress shop in Lancaster, we should go! 
  • Babe
    YES PLEASE!
    I want to live in the past 
    Stupid present day.
  • Me
    hahaha i know what you mean but at the same time I really dont.
    Maybe we should just try to move the fasion of the past into the future!
  • Babe
    Yeah okay.
    But I still want to live in a nice white cottage with a thatched roof (like Milly Molly Mandy!).
  • Me
    i want to live in a farm house with a big wooden kitchen that has an old wood burning stove
  • Babe
    I want an aga so badly.
  • Me
    yes!!
  • Babe
    Love, love, love!
    I also want a villiage post office, shop, pub and c of e church.
    (I basically want to live in Greendale, with Postman Pat).
  • Me
    I want to live at least a 10 minute drive from a nice quaint village
    so i can appreciate it but dont have to be part of it
  • Babe
    I want to be part of it.
    I DEFINITELY want to be on every committee I can!
    I'll start a committee if there aren't any to join.
    I want to organise villiage fetes.
  • Me
    thats so you!
  • Babe
    It is, isn't it XD
    I also want to make all my own curtains.
  • Me
    hahaha!!! As soon as I can afford it I want to buy two cook books, one meals and one puddings, and bake at least one meal from scratch a week
  • Babe
    I want the Good Housekeeping cook book!
    That is the one my mother has had forever, and it has EVERY SINGLE THING in it.
    Everything.
    It includes ALL THINGS.
  • Me
    I just like cooking new things  and if they work out well, then make them again!
  • Babe
    Well, yes!
    I love cooking. I like doing roasts!
    I want to do one every sunday.
    With all the trimmings.

    I love my best friend (if you couldn't tell already) and i hope all her hopes and dreams come true, even if she does sound like she's going to turn into a village busy body! 

    Now hurry up and get here gorgeous! 

No comments:

Post a Comment