Ever since Lucy started her 30 Day Snap challenge I've wanted to have a go! I've been holding off because I didn't want to seem like I was copying, even though she got the idea from some else too. (By the way you should totaly check out her blog, her photos are great! Its a shame she stopped, I always looked forward to seeing them. http://lucy-goulding.blogspot.co.uk/ ) But now she's finished I think I'm going to have a go, but not just for 30 days, for the whole summer holiday.
I have an art project to do over the summer based on I.T and realised that digital photos count as part of I.T skills in art. Fantastic. So I've decided that I'm going to keep a photo dairy of my holidays (as boring as they may be) to demonstrate what I might ask my future class to do over a half term or a week in school.
I will eventually have to print all the photos off, back them onto black card and make a book of them but I can worry about that later!
So the first photo in my Photo Diary is of ... my new Diary. I have a bit of a thing for stationary and possibly enjoyed picking my new academic diary a little too much. It is very girly, which is not usually what I go for but it is A5 sized, flexible, and has one page per week day with time stamps running down the left side. Perfect for uni.
No comments:
Post a Comment