I keep having dreams about people letting themselves into our flat uninvited, when I'm on my own and refusing to leave. No matter what I said or how nicely I asked or how much I shouted, these people would refuse to leave. It escilated to the point where these people, who would somehow just appear in different rooms, would place themselves between me and anything I could use as a means to defend myself. It's very distressing and has happened 3 nights in a row.
While we have had a few problems with kids trying to break in to the block entrance and one of the guys who lives on our floor has caused a lot of problems I don't feel uncomfortable in our flat. Don't get me wrong, the sooner we move out (March hopefully) the better because the flat we have is rubbish for the price we're playing. I just don't understand why I'm getting these really scary feeling dreams.
Strange.
No comments:
Post a Comment